(GREENVILLE)- Due to several exciting and very well-attended events beginning tomorrow and running through this weekend in downtown Greenville, the GPD announces the following street closures and traffic pattern changes:
Thursday, March 15
• Downtown Alive: North Main Street, closed from Beattie to North, 3-10 p.m.
Friday, March 16 - Sunday, March 18
• Bassmaster Classic Expo, Bon Secours Wellness Arena. Motorists should expect heavy congestion and extended delays each day, noon-9 p.m. The GPD will have signs to assist motorists, but Church and Academy streets and I-385 inbound will be affected by this event.
Friday, March 16
• Main Street Fridays: North Main Street, closed from Beattie to North, 3-10 p.m.
Saturday, March 17
• St. Paddy’s Day Dash & Bash: South Main Street, closed from Broad Street to Markley Street, 6:30 a.m.-11 a.m.
Sunday, March 18
• NewSpring Church Street Event at Noma Square: North Main Street, closed from Beattie to North, 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
As always, the GPD will post and update traffic situations throughout the City of Greenville on our free “Greenville Police Department” app, which can be found through the Apple Store and Google Play.
We encourage everyone to be safe and patient and to plan accordingly.