Greenlink held its annual race to raise awareness about alternative transportation options in Greenville, and after a hiatus in 2020 due to COVID-19. Find out who won this friendly competition as local artists raced to the Village of West Greenville for the First Fridays celebration!
- Trolley Delays Thursday, July 22 and Sunday, July 25
- Route 501 Detour July 19 - 23
- Route 510 & Route 601 Changes Effective July 1
- Change to Non-Profit Tickets Effective July 1, 2022
- UPDATE: Seasonal Trolley Service Postponed to August 1
- Masks Required on Greenlink Buses Effective Tuesday, February 2
Bike Versus BuS Versus car
In an effort to avoid delays caused by active railroad crossings, and in order to keep trips on-time for our customers, changes to Route 510: Laurens and Route 602: Simpsonville Connector will go into effect Thursday, July 1, 2021. Prepare for the upcoming changes.
A new website for the maintenance facility project enables public engagement opportunities. Read on...
In accordance with the Transportation Security Administration Security Directive 1582/84-21-01, effective Tuesday, February 2, all Greenlink passengers and employees must wear a face mask or other face covering when on board a bus or paratransit vehicle. More information on the requirement.
The Greenville Transit Authority is currently conducting its meetings virtually to observe social distancing. Read on...