COVID-19 Business Resources
- The Greater Greenville Pledge - Visit www.greatergreenvillepledge.com to get information about reopening your business responsibly. Businesses can take a voluntary pledge to practice social distancing and receive marketing materials to support their effort.
- Economic Development - Please contact the City’s Economic Development Department at email@example.com for guidance and connection to resources.
- General Information - Up-to-date information about the City’s response to the COVID-19 emergency is available at http://emergency.greenvillesc.gov.
- accelerateSC - Up-to-date information for citizens about the State’s response to COVID-19 including economic revitalization plans for South Carolina.
- CommunityWorks Carolina - Personalized business coaching and guidance through federal and state relief funding process.
- SC Works - Local Greenville office providing career guidance, job referrals and testing/training for jobseekers, employers and those looking to further their careers.
- South Carolina Department of Revenue - Tax relief for persons or businesses impacted by COVID-19.
- South Carolina Department of Commerce COVID-19 Business Resource Center
- South Carolina Department of Employment and Workforce
- South Carolina COVID-19 Emergency Supply Sourcing & Manufacturing
- South Carolina Bar Toll-free Legal Assistance Hotline
- U.S. Department of Labor - Resources for employers and their employees.
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)