DESIGN REVIEW BOARD – NEIGHBORHOOD DESIGN PANEL
September 2, 2021
The City of Greenville Design Review Board – Neighborhood Design Panel will hold an in-person Public Hearing for the following items on Thursday, September 2, 2021 at 3:00 PM at the Public Works Training Room at 475 Fairforest Way. Those wishing to provide comment on an item may either provide written comment to staff or attend the in-person meeting.
Citizens may also view the meeting at the following web address:
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Welcome and Opening Remarks from the Chair
4. Approval of Minutes – August 3, 2021 Agenda Workshop, August 5, 2021 Regular Meeting
5. Call for Public Notice Affidavit from Applicants
6. Acceptance of Agenda
7. Conflict of Interest Statement
8. Old Business (public hearing)
A. CA 21-158
Application by TIM KEARNS for a CERTIFICATE OF APPROPRIATENESS to demolish an existing single-family home and replace it with a future new single-family home and detached garage at 211 W. Earle Street. (TM# 000800-04-00600).