February 1, 2023
100 W. McBee Avenue
Greenville, SC 29601
Customer Listening Session
Wednesday, February 1, 2023
Help identify priorities and projects for the upcoming year.
Help identify priorities and projects for the upcoming year. What improvements would you like to see? Are there bus passes that we don’t currently sell that would benefit you? Are there specific bus stop locations you would like the team to evaluate?
Or stop by and use this opportunity to get to know Greenlink staff.
The Customer Listening Sessions are scheduled for the following dates. All sessions will take place at the Greenlink Transit Center (100 W. McBee Avenue):
- Tuesday, January 31: 5:00 to 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 1: 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
- Thursday, February 2: 8:30 to 9:30 a.m.
- Friday, February 3 from 2:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 4 from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m.
Customer feedback drives staff recommendations for future changes. Individuals who are unable to attend a Customer Listening Session may email their feedback to email@example.com by February 4, 2023.