BB&T Fall for Greenville presented by Pepsi
Thank you for another fantastic year of BB&T Fall for Greenville! A special thanks to all of the participating restaurants, vendors, sponsors and volunteers.
In case you missed it, here are a few of this year's award winning recipients:
- Tent Decorating Contest
- 1st Place - Smoke on the Water
- 2nd Place - Larkin's on the River
- 3rd Place - Mellow Mushroom
- Silver Spoon Awards
- 1st Place - One Love Fusion Foods with Jerk Chicken Nachos
- 2nd Place - Happy + Hale Greenville with Ahi Poke Bowl
- 3rd Place - Larkin's on the River with Shrimp & Crab Dip
- Sugary Spoon Awards
- 1st Place - Coffee Underground with Maple Bacon Funnel Cake
- 2nd Place - Creme Shack with Cookie Monster Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 3rd Place - Sidewall Pizza Company with Dulce De Leche Ice Cream Sandwiches
- The Butter It Up! Sculpting Media Challenge Contest
- 1st Place - Brennan McDavid with WYFF 4
- 2017 Linda Rodney Award for Musical Excellence
- 1st Place - Big Tez Sherard for his talents as a local musician. Big Tez has been a prominent member of the local music scene. He has played with numerous groups, including Steve Watson, Wanda Johnson, Jamie Wright, Mac Arnold and Edwin McCain!
Save the Date: October 12-14, 2018
Plans are already underway for next year's festival. Make sure to keep up with all things BB&T Fall for Greenville on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter! To start making your plans for next year, visit the festival's website.